SEAC unveils the HOTTEST HUMAN SOFT SKILLS for the new world of work
- Thinking Skills – to create new ideas to drive success in life and work, with six interconnected skill sets comprising critical thinking, mental flexibility, decision making, problem-solving, adaptability and flexibility (agile), and planning and ways of working.
- Innovation Skills – to enhance innovation, consisting of communication, storytelling, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
- Virtual Work Skills - to enhance the outcomes of working remotely, increase working performance in the organization who do not sit next to each other or meet face to face, consisting of leading in hybrid organizations, and process and project improvement.
- Self-Leadership Skills – to improve and develop work processes to be better and more advanced to enhance productivity and individual work, including self-awareness and self-management, accountability, self-development, and stress management.
- Interpersonal and Team Skills – to enhance the working efficiency, consisting of developing relationships, effective teamwork, collaboration, influencing emotional intelligence, and leadership.